Balloon Surveillance Startup World View Nears Merger With Leo SPAC
Balloon Surveillance Startup World View has agreed to go public through a merger with SPAC Leo Holdings Corp. II in a deal that is set to value the combined entity at about $350 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- HUB Cyber Security Announced Expected SPAC Merger and Listing Date
- Jerusalem’s Freightos To Go Public In $500 Million SPAC Merger
- SPAC Onyx I in merger talks with Africa-focused energy transition firm Helios
- Wilbur Ross’s SPAC to Take Biotech Aprinoia Public
- Cleantech Spectaire to merge with SPAC Perception Capital II