Bitcoin Miner Griid Is In Talks To Go Public Via Merger With Adit EdTech SPAC
Bitcoin miner Griid Infrastructure is in talks to go public through a merger with SPAC, Adit EdTech Acquisition Corp. The transaction would value the combined entity at more than $3 billion.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Abu Dhabi regulators approved a framework for SPAC
- Tikehau Capital-backed SPAC raises S$170 million in IPO
- British Psychedelic Biotech Firm Eleusis Plans $450 Million SPAC Deal
- Palihapitiya’s SPAC to Merge With ProKidney in $2.6 Billion Deal
- SPAC Listings in Singapore as Alternative to US for Blank Check Companies