Chinese EV Ride-Hailing Service Provider Said to Mull $1 Billion US SPAC Deal
FTAC Emerald Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) backed by banking and fintech entrepreneur Betsy Cohen, said on Monday it plans to raise up to $220 million through an initial public offering in the United States.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Abu Dhabi regulators approved a framework for SPAC
- Tikehau Capital-backed SPAC raises S$170 million in IPO
- British Psychedelic Biotech Firm Eleusis Plans $450 Million SPAC Deal
- Palihapitiya’s SPAC to Merge With ProKidney in $2.6 Billion Deal
- SPAC Listings in Singapore as Alternative to US for Blank Check Companies