Digital Manufacturing Company Fast Radius Nears $1.4 Billion SPAC Deal
Ermenegildo Zegna, the Italian luxury fashion group, has agreed to go public by combining with a US special purpose acquisition company in a deal that gives the business an enterprise value of $3.2bn and bucks the trend of consolidation sweeping the luxury industry.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- FinAccel to Go Public in U.S. Via a $2.5 Billion SPAC Deal
- PE-Backed SPACs Take Center Stage In Crowded Market
- Mobility company Swvl is going public via a merger with Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital
- Fisker invests in EV charging network Allego’s SPAC merger
- SPAC Neo Technology Acquisition files for a $40 million IPO