Digital Virgo to Merge With SPAC of Ex-Michael Jordan Agent
Digital Virgo, a French mobile payment solutions company, is going public through a merger with SPAC Goal Acquisitions Corp., founded by prominent sports executives including basketball great Michael Jordan’s former agent, in a deal that would value it at $513 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Liminatus Pharma enters SPAC merger deal with Iris Acquisition
- McLean cybersecurity firm Cycurion going public via SPAC merger
- Australia’s Carbon Revolution to Merge With Twin Ridge SPAC
- Tempo Automation merges with Korean SPAC ACE Convergence
- NewAmsterdam Pharma Shares Surge 98% After Going Public Via SPAC