Lunar tech company Intuitive Machines to go public via SPAC
Lunar-focused space company Intuitive Machines announced Friday that it will go public via a SPAC in a deal that values the venture at about $1 billion. The merger with special purpose acquisition company Inflection Point is expected to close in the first quarter.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
- Roth CH Acquisition IV Co. and Tigo Energy Complete Business Combination
- SPAC Everest to merge with debt servicer Unifund Financial
- SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
- SPAC Dune Acquisition Corp to merge with cleantech Global Hydrogen Energy