Lunar tech company Intuitive Machines to go public via SPAC
Lunar-focused space company Intuitive Machines announced Friday that it will go public via a SPAC in a deal that values the venture at about $1 billion. The merger with special purpose acquisition company Inflection Point is expected to close in the first quarter.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Singapore’s Asia Innovations Group plans US listing via US$2.5b SPAC merger
- Harley-Davidson spins off electric motorcycle division in $1.8 billion SPAC merger
- Hammerhead plans rare U.S. listing of Canadian gas producer in over $1 bln SPAC deal
- PlayUp Agrees to Go Public in SPAC Deal at $350 Million Value
- Alternative asset specialist Beneficient to go public in $3.5 bln SPAC deal