NewAmsterdam Pharma Shares Surge 98% After Going Public Via SPAC
Shares of NewAmsterdam Pharma Co. N.V. surged 98% to $19.56 after it made its public debut via combining with a SPAC.
The clinical-stage company said that it closed its business combination with Frazier Lifesciences Acquisition Corp. NewAmsterdam shares began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market Wednesday morning under the ticker NAMS.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Liminatus Pharma enters SPAC merger deal with Iris Acquisition
- McLean cybersecurity firm Cycurion going public via SPAC merger
- Australia’s Carbon Revolution to Merge With Twin Ridge SPAC
- Tempo Automation merges with Korean SPAC ACE Convergence
- NewAmsterdam Pharma Shares Surge 98% After Going Public Via SPAC