NEXT Renewable Fuels to go public in $666 mln SPAC deal
Next Renewable Fuels Inc., which is focused on producing low-carbon fuels from organic feedstock, has agreed to go public via a merger with SPAC Industrial Tech Acquisitions II Inc.
The combined company will be called Nxtclean Fuels Inc. and will be valued at about $666 million, the companies said. The deal is expected to close late in the second quarter of 2023.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Adevinta affirms the consortium of Blackstone and Permira’s acquisition proposal
- Shareholders of the Qomolangma Acquisition Permit SPAC to Target Chinese Businesses
- DevvStream and Focus Impact Acquisition Corp. to merge with an implicit enterprise value of $213 million
- SPAC Rosecliff Acquisition Corp. to merge with Medtech Spectral MD
- Brand Engagement Network, Inc. to Merge With SPAC DHC Acquisition