PE-Backed SPACs Take Center Stage In Crowded Market
Private equity-backed SPACs already account for nearly 10 percent of such vehicles. PE investors and PE funds are also increasingly considering SPACs as an exit strategy for their portfolio companies.
PE-backed SPACs make great sense for acquisition target companies as well, rather than SPACs purely backed by asset managers, as PE investors provide more than just funds but industrial expertise and access to relevant networks.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger