Robotics and VR provider DIH to merge with SPAC Aurora Technology
Aurora Technology Acquisition Corp. plans to merge with robotics and virtual reality technology provider DIH in a deal that estimates the enterprise value of the combined company at $322 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- News website CoinDesk purchased by Bullish crypto exchange
- Pogo Resources Deal Approved by HNR ACQUISITION CORP Shareholders Despite 90% Redemptions
- AtlasClear merger approved by Quantum FinTech Acquisition Corp. stockholders amid 98% redemptions
- Flybondi Limited to form a business combination with Integral Acquisition Corporation 1
- Alpha Modus Corp. and Insight Acquisition Corp. to enter a business combination deal