Robotics and VR provider DIH to merge with SPAC Aurora Technology
Aurora Technology Acquisition Corp. plans to merge with robotics and virtual reality technology provider DIH in a deal that estimates the enterprise value of the combined company at $322 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Asian InsurTech Lexasure Financial Group to go public via SPAC
- SPAC KINZ shareholders approve merger with Inpixon’s CXApp unit
- ZeroNox Merging with Growth for Good Acquisition in $306M Deal
- Kernel Group Holdings To Merge With eVTOL Developer AIRO Group
- Robotics and VR provider DIH to merge with SPAC Aurora Technology