SPAC Neo Technology Acquisition files for a $40 million IPO
Neo Technology Acquisition, a blank check company targeting businesses in Asia and North America, filed on Monday with the SEC to raise up to $40 million.
The New York, NY-based company plans to raise $40 million by offering 4 million units at $10.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger