SPAC Onyx I in merger talks with Africa-focused energy transition firm Helios
SPAC Onyx Acquisition Corp. I said that it is in advanced merger talks with Helios Investment Partners to create a publicly traded energy transition platform focused on developing natural gas and low-carbon businesses in Africa. The deal will likely value Helios at an enterprise value of around $1B.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- HUB Cyber Security Announced Expected SPAC Merger and Listing Date
- Jerusalem’s Freightos To Go Public In $500 Million SPAC Merger
- SPAC Onyx I in merger talks with Africa-focused energy transition firm Helios
- Wilbur Ross’s SPAC to Take Biotech Aprinoia Public
- Cleantech Spectaire to merge with SPAC Perception Capital II