SPAC Spree Acquisition files for a $175 million IPO targeting mobility-related tech
Spree Acquisition, a blank check company targeting mobility-related technology businesses, filed on Wednesday with the SEC to raise up to $175 million in an initial public offering.
The company plans to raise $175 million by offering 17.5 million units at $10.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Abu Dhabi regulators approved a framework for SPAC
- Tikehau Capital-backed SPAC raises S$170 million in IPO
- British Psychedelic Biotech Firm Eleusis Plans $450 Million SPAC Deal
- Palihapitiya’s SPAC to Merge With ProKidney in $2.6 Billion Deal
- SPAC Listings in Singapore as Alternative to US for Blank Check Companies