The Rise of Advanced Technologies in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Stefan Nolte, managing director of Shanda Consult and Chief Advisor at SPAC Consultants, was one of the Guest Speakers on Day 3 of the Deep Pharma Intelligence three-day virtual event on 15 – 17 November that provided a unique opportunity to learn insights and case studies from two of the company’s major proprietary analytical reports: “Landscape of Advanced Technology Companies in the Pharmaceutical Industry” and “AI for Drug Discovery, Biomarker Development, and Advanced R&D Landscape.”
Because of the impact of AI on biomedicine R&D and the impending paradigm change from treatment to preventative measures, the longevity and biotech industries are prepared for a big leap in the near future.
The final conference event shed light on critical observations in the private equity, venture capital, and SPAC ecosystems of the rapidly expanding and exponentially growing Longevity Industry.
Stefan Nolte has been involved in four completed SPAC listings, and he currently serves on the board of a SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Companies) that will be listed in November 2021, as well as being involved in the preparation of seven other SPACs.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Abu Dhabi regulators approved a framework for SPAC
- Tikehau Capital-backed SPAC raises S$170 million in IPO
- British Psychedelic Biotech Firm Eleusis Plans $450 Million SPAC Deal
- Palihapitiya’s SPAC to Merge With ProKidney in $2.6 Billion Deal
- SPAC Listings in Singapore as Alternative to US for Blank Check Companies