INTO THE FUTURE
We built SPACs!
SPAC Consultants is specialised in designing and structuring SPACs and floating their IPO. Together with its international team and associates some of them being the heavy weights of the SPAC Space, SPAC Consultants professionally advises on and structures SPACs, taking them to successful IPO, mainly at NASDAQ and NYSE.
SPAC Consultants brings together the right people on Wall Street who have the best track-records in creating and underwriting SPACs – since 25 years.
Our clients are benefitting from our vast business experience in various industries and geographical areas of our world.
At the initial stage, we focus on transforming our clients’ SPAC ideas into viable SPAC projects, designing and structuring SPACs that are trimmed for success.
What makes us different from all others? We provide you with independent advice. We provide you with candid consulting, naming the dos and don’ts, the strong and the weak aspects of your SPAC project.
And we have a particular interest to do so:
Your success is our success!
We mean it, literally.
Our scope of services:
- Refining SPAC business ideas and structure ideas;
- Evaluating a proposed SPAC and its potential targets to optimize a timely acquisition;
- Structuring and setting up SPACs;
- Sourcing and proposing excellent and experienced SPAC Board Members;
- Board representation as trusted partners, if so desired by our clients;
- Pre-sourcing and pre-proposing possible Acquisition Targets;
- Liaising and cooperating with SPAC-experienced legal counsels, auditors and investment bank;
- Arranging for IPO-Investor Roadshows;
- Arranging for the right institutional investors;
- Arranging for listing on NASDAQ, NYSE and other stock exchanges;
- Arranging for successful SPAC IPOs;
- Accompanying SPACs after IPOs, if so desired by our clients.
At the helm of SPACS Consultants
SPAC Consultants is headed by Managing Director and Senior SPAC Advisor Stefan Nolte, who is passionate about doing business and sharing his almost 40 years of business experience, living in the Eastern Mediterranean / Middle East since more than 36 years.
Stefan’s background is rooted in foreign trade and finance.
His business experiences include but are not limited to;
- a post as managing director of an offshore bank in Cyprus (with special focus on equity acquisitions and short-term interbank placements);
- consulting government agencies and ministries for the enhancement of FDI;
- industrial localisation advisory and services with focus on the Middle East;
- and cross-border business structuring.
Stefan’s biggest passions in business are intercultural communication, mentoring and out-of-the-box solution finding.
Find out more about Stefan on LinkedIn.