INTO THE FUTURE
We built SPACs!
SPAC Consultants is specialised in designing and structuring SPACs and floating their IPO. Together with its international team and associates some of them being the heavy weights of the SPAC Space, SPAC Consultants professionally advises on and structures SPACs, taking them to successful IPO, mainly at NASDAQ and NYSE.
SPAC Consultants brings together the right people on Wall Street who have the best track-records in creating and underwriting SPACs – since 25 years.
Our clients are benefitting from our vast business experience in various industries and geographical areas of our world.
At the initial stage, we focus on transforming our clients’ SPAC ideas into viable SPAC projects, designing and structuring SPACs that are trimmed for success.
What makes us different from all others? We provide you with independent advice. We provide you with candid consulting, naming the dos and don’ts, the strong and the weak aspects of your SPAC project.
And we have a particular interest to do so:
Your success is our success!
We mean it, literally.
Our scope of services:
SPAC Setup: from initial advisory to successful IPO
- Refining SPAC business ideas and structure ideas;
- Evaluating a proposed SPAC and its potential targets to optimize a timely acquisition;
- Structuring and setting up SPACs;
- Sourcing and proposing excellent and experienced SPAC Board Members;
- Board representation as trusted partners, if so desired by our clients;
- Pre-sourcing and pre-proposing possible Acquisition Targets;
- Liaising and cooperating with SPAC-experienced legal counsels, auditors and investment bank;
- Arranging for IPO-Investor Roadshows;
- Arranging for the right institutional investors;
- Arranging for listing on NASDAQ, NYSE and other stock exchanges;
- Arranging for successful SPAC IPOs;
- Accompanying SPACs after IPOs, if so desired by our clients.
SPAC Co-Sponsoring Opportunities
- Providing opportunities to participate in SPACs as co-sponsors (promoters) at the pre-IPO stage;
- The opportunities to co-sponsor a SPAC is available only for SPACs set up by us or our closed associates, or for our own SPACs;
- Risk warning: Although sponsoring a SPAC at its pre-IPO stage can provide extraordinary gains, a part or all of the sponsoring funds may be lost in case of a SPAC’s failure to consummating a business combination.
This service does not constitute any form of investment advice or a recommendation to participate in SPACs as co-sponsor.
SPAC matching: for companies that wish to go public through a SPAC merger
- Preparing private companies for pitching as a matching acquisition target for apparently suitable, listed SPACs,
- Pre-selecting apparently suitable, listed SPACs and pre-pitching private companies to those SPACs as an acquisition target,
- Introducing interested SPACs to private companies and guiding towards merger negotiations.
At the helm of SPACS Consultants
SPAC Consultants is headed by Managing Director and Senior SPAC Advisor Stefan Nolte, who is passionate about doing business and sharing his almost 40 years of business experience, living in the Eastern Mediterranean / Middle East since more than 38 years.
Since April 2021, Mr. Nolte serves as an independent director of the SPAC Financial Strategies Acquisition Corp. (NasdaqGM: FXCOU).
Stefan’s background is rooted in foreign trade and finance.
His business experiences include but are not limited to;
- a post as managing director of an offshore bank in Cyprus (with special focus on equity acquisitions and short-term interbank placements);
- consulting government agencies and ministries for the enhancement of FDI;
- industrial localisation advisory and services with focus on the Middle East;
- and cross-border business structuring.
Stefan’s biggest passions in business are intercultural communication, mentoring and out-of-the-box solution finding.
Find out more about Stefan on LinkedIn.
Senior SPAC Advisor
Senior SPAC Advisor Vineet Bhandari has over 18 years of experience in financial advisory and management consulting with a specialization in structured funding along with M&A in India and globally.
His business experiences include but are not limited to:
- regional lead for Investment banking at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India;
- cross border M&A in the sector of Metals & Mining, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing & Services;
- strategy Consultant with the Aditya Birla Management Corporation.
Vineet thrives facing the challenges of cross border structuring.
Find out more about Vineet on LinkedIn.