Abu Dhabi’s ADC Acquisition Corp. to launch UAE’s first SPAC public offer
The UAE’s first SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) will launch its public offer on May 12, offering 36.7 million shares at Dh10 apiece. The offer period for newly created ADC Acquisition Corporation will run until May 19, and subsequently list on ADX.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- SPAC Haymaker III shareholders vote in favor of Biote merger
- Wilbur Ross SPAC said in talks to take UK’s Atom Bank public
- Doug Ellenoff on SPAC rules proposed by SEC and the future of SPACs
- Data intelligence firm Near to go public via $1 billion SPAC deal
- Surf Air to Go Public Via SPAC Deal at $1.42 Billion Value