Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
GRIID, a Bitcoin mining firm situated in the United States, has officially begun trading on the NASDAQ Global Market. GRIID, which is known for its vertically integrated mining operations that use sustainable energy, has made its debut on the NASDAQ, marking an important milestone in the cryptocurrency sector’s integration with traditional financial markets.
GRIID’s unique approach to Bitcoin mining and smart market manoeuvres position it to create a stir in the financial landscape, further bridging the gap between traditional finance and the emerging world of digital assets.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- $60 Million PIPE to Support Zooz Deal is being negotiated by Keyarch Acquisition
- BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
- Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
- Fusemachines ready for Nasdaq IPO via $200 million SPAC agreement
- Longevity Biomedical Deal Approved by Denali Capital Shareholders