BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
BitFuFu intends to go public under the ticker symbol “FUFU” after its merger with Arisz Acquisition Corp is completed. The merger with Arisz Acquisition has a pro forma enterprise value of around $1.5 billion.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- $60 Million PIPE to Support Zooz Deal is being negotiated by Keyarch Acquisition
- BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
- Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
- Fusemachines ready for Nasdaq IPO via $200 million SPAC agreement
- Longevity Biomedical Deal Approved by Denali Capital Shareholders