Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
Applied Intuition, a simulation and software provider for autonomous vehicle development, has acquires Embark Trucks for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal.
Read more on Global Village Space…
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
- Roth CH Acquisition IV Co. and Tigo Energy Complete Business Combination
- SPAC Everest to merge with debt servicer Unifund Financial
- SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
- SPAC Dune Acquisition Corp to merge with cleantech Global Hydrogen Energy