Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
Applied Intuition, a simulation and software provider for autonomous vehicle development, has acquires Embark Trucks for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- $60 Million PIPE to Support Zooz Deal is being negotiated by Keyarch Acquisition
- BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
- Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
- Fusemachines ready for Nasdaq IPO via $200 million SPAC agreement
- Longevity Biomedical Deal Approved by Denali Capital Shareholders