AtlasClear merger approved by Quantum FinTech Acquisition Corp. stockholders amid 98% redemptions
According to Quantum FinTech Acquisition, its investors approved the merger with AtlasClear, which offers other financial services companies specialised banking and clearing services.
Two weeks ago, the $40 million minimum cash condition needed to conclude the purchase was waived by AtlasClear and Quantum FinTech Acquisition.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- News website CoinDesk purchased by Bullish crypto exchange
- Pogo Resources Deal Approved by HNR ACQUISITION CORP Shareholders Despite 90% Redemptions
- AtlasClear merger approved by Quantum FinTech Acquisition Corp. stockholders amid 98% redemptions
- Flybondi Limited to form a business combination with Integral Acquisition Corporation 1
- Alpha Modus Corp. and Insight Acquisition Corp. to enter a business combination deal