Battery maker Amprius Tech to go public via $939 mln SPAC merger
Battery maker Amprius Technologies Inc is going public by merging with SPAC Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp IV, in a deal that values the company at $939 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- SPAC Haymaker III shareholders vote in favor of Biote merger
- Wilbur Ross SPAC said in talks to take UK’s Atom Bank public
- Doug Ellenoff on SPAC rules proposed by SEC and the future of SPACs
- Data intelligence firm Near to go public via $1 billion SPAC deal
- Surf Air to Go Public Via SPAC Deal at $1.42 Billion Value