BBQGuys Inks $963 Million Velocity SPAC Deal
BBQGuys, an e-commerce platform for grills and related products backed by retire American football stars Eli Manning and Peyton Manning, has agreed to go public through Velocity Acquisition Corp., a Blank-Check firm. The transaction values the combined entity at $963 million, and sets up the Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based company for future growth.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- FinAccel to Go Public in U.S. Via a $2.5 Billion SPAC Deal
- PE-Backed SPACs Take Center Stage In Crowded Market
- Mobility company Swvl is going public via a merger with Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital
- Fisker invests in EV charging network Allego’s SPAC merger
- SPAC Neo Technology Acquisition files for a $40 million IPO