FinAccel to Go Public in U.S. Via a $2.5 Billion SPAC Deal
FinAccel Pte, the parent company of Indonesian fintech startup Kredivo, agreed to go public in the U.S. through a merger with a blank-check firm that values the combined companies at $2.5 billion.
FinAccel is merging with VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II, a SPAC sponsored by Chicago-based Victory Park Capital Advisors LLC.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger