Fisker invests in EV charging network Allego’s SPAC merger
Fisker, electric vehicle startup, is investing $10 million in private-investment-in-public equity (PIPE) funding for the merger of Allego and special purpose acquisition company Spartan Acquisition Corp III. The merger, announced Tuesday, puts Allego at a pro forma equity value of $3.14 billion.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger