HAIMA Biotech SPAC
HAIMA BIOTECH SPAC - Microbiome Therapeutics
We are currently structuring the HAIMA BIOTECH SPAC and preparing it for IPO. HAIMA will focus on acquisitions in Microbiome, Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Pre & Probiotics and Nutrition.
HAIMA will focus on acquisitions in Microbiome, Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Pre & Probiotics and Nutrition.
Interested and ambitioned founders are welcome to participate, please contact us through the contact form below.
The human microbiome is collectively all microbes in the human body (good & bad microbes).
Disbalance (dysbiosis) between good & bad microbes is the cause of many diseases like cancer, atherosclerosis, diabetes, obesity etc.
The HAIMA SPAC’s acquisition strategy focuses on the the addressable microbiome market, which has a volume of USD 2.2bn as per 2020. The main market is the US, followed by the EU.
Growth drivers are;
- Rising incidence of lifestyle-related diseases like CVD, Diabetes, IBS;
- Personalized nutrition awareness;
- Increase in autoimmune disorders and antibiotic resistance.
HAIMA aims to generate synergies with additional acquisitions in the wound care market, a market with an addressable volume of USD 22bn, The main market is again the US, followed by the EU.
Growth drivers in this market are:
- Aging population;
- Rising incidences of diabetes, obesity and other chronic conditions;
- Increasing surgical interventions leading to acute wound care;
- Growing awareness of active wound products;
- Increasing number of seniors living in long-term care facilities.
The HAIMA presentation:
SPAC Consultants: Our holistic approach to SPACs
As experienced SPAC consultants or SPAC advisors, we provide our SPAC advisory and project management services to different group of clients related to SPACs.
Our SPAC consulting and project management services are tailor-made for private equity investors who wish to invest in their own SPAC on the pre-IPO stage as so-called SPAC Sponsors, or who prefer to sponsor an existing SPAC project at its pre-IPO stage.
As SPAC consultants, we are designing and structuring SPACs, arranging for S.E.C. approval and listing at Nasdaq or NYSE, organising pre-IPO roadshows, arrange for IPOs and assist in finding acquisition targets as per a SPAC’s acquisition strategy. Our SPAC consultants and advisers are well experienced on all stages and aspects of SPACs.
If you are interested in setting up a SPAC or in participating in an existing SPAC on its pre-IPO stage, we will be happy to arrange an initial Zoom conference to get acquainted, to further elaborate on SPACs and their manifold opportunities, and to discuss with you your SPAC investment and business ideas.
SPAC Consultants is not offering and/or providing investment advisory services in the sense of regulated investment advisory services as per respective EU Directives and their implementation into national law of EU Member States. Instead, SPAC Consultants offers SPAC Project Management services and consults regarding the general principles of US SPACs and their business structuring. Any investment, legal and financial advice that may become necessary for possible sponsors and investors at advanced stages will be provided by the network partners of SPAC Consultants.
- $60 Million PIPE to Support Zooz Deal is being negotiated by Keyarch Acquisition
- BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
- Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
- Fusemachines ready for Nasdaq IPO via $200 million SPAC agreement
- Longevity Biomedical Deal Approved by Denali Capital Shareholders