HyperloopTT Agrees to Merge With Ex-Disney Executives’ SPAC
Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, a technology-licensing company, has agreed to merge with SPAC Forest Road Acquisition Corp. II. The merged company will have an enterprise value of about $400 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Liminatus Pharma enters SPAC merger deal with Iris Acquisition
- McLean cybersecurity firm Cycurion going public via SPAC merger
- Australia’s Carbon Revolution to Merge With Twin Ridge SPAC
- Tempo Automation merges with Korean SPAC ACE Convergence
- NewAmsterdam Pharma Shares Surge 98% After Going Public Via SPAC