Mobility company Swvl is going public via a merger with Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital
Dubai-based mobility company Swvl said Wednesday that it plans to go public through a reverse merger with Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital. The special purpose acquisition company is led entirely by women.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger