ScanTech Identification Beam Systems LLC and SPAC Mars Acquisition Corp to merge through SPAC
ScanTech Identification Beam Systems LLC of Georgia will go public through a merger with special-purpose acquisition company Mars Acquisition Corp. in a deal negotiated by two businesses that value the merged business at $149.5 million.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Adevinta affirms the consortium of Blackstone and Permira’s acquisition proposal
- Shareholders of the Qomolangma Acquisition Permit SPAC to Target Chinese Businesses
- DevvStream and Focus Impact Acquisition Corp. to merge with an implicit enterprise value of $213 million
- SPAC Rosecliff Acquisition Corp. to merge with Medtech Spectral MD
- Brand Engagement Network, Inc. to Merge With SPAC DHC Acquisition