SPAC Everest to merge with debt servicer Unifund Financial
SPAC Everest Consolidator Acquisition Corp. plans to merge with consumer debt servicer Unifund Financial Technologies through a deal that pegs the enterprise value of the company at $238M. The deal is subject to Everest having at least $40M in available cash at the time of closing.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
- Roth CH Acquisition IV Co. and Tigo Energy Complete Business Combination
- SPAC Everest to merge with debt servicer Unifund Financial
- SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
- SPAC Dune Acquisition Corp to merge with cleantech Global Hydrogen Energy