SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
SPAC Forbion European Acquisition Corp. has agreed to merge with Canadian biotech enGene, a developer of non-viral gene therapies.
Financing for the deal is expected to include $20M in FRBN Class A stock plus investment commitments of $115M anchored by FRBN’s sponsor, Forbion Growth.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- $60 Million PIPE to Support Zooz Deal is being negotiated by Keyarch Acquisition
- BitFuFu, a Bitcoin mining startup sponsored by Bitmain, intends to go public through a SPAC offering
- Following SPAC merger Bitcoin miner GRIID makes NASDAQ debut
- Fusemachines ready for Nasdaq IPO via $200 million SPAC agreement
- Longevity Biomedical Deal Approved by Denali Capital Shareholders