SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
SPAC Forbion European Acquisition Corp. has agreed to merge with Canadian biotech enGene, a developer of non-viral gene therapies.
Financing for the deal is expected to include $20M in FRBN Class A stock plus investment commitments of $115M anchored by FRBN’s sponsor, Forbion Growth.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Applied Intuition Acquires Embark for $71M in Autonomous Trucking SPAC Deal
- Roth CH Acquisition IV Co. and Tigo Energy Complete Business Combination
- SPAC Everest to merge with debt servicer Unifund Financial
- SPAC Forbion European to merge with Canadian biotech enGene
- SPAC Dune Acquisition Corp to merge with cleantech Global Hydrogen Energy