SPAC HEIDI: Smart Energy
The HEIDI SPAC: Smart Energy with Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence
The HEIDI SPAC provides pre-IPO investment opportunities for investors who are keen to participate in the development of smart energy technology with a holistic approach, based on blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.
HEIDI, a SPAC focusing on the acquisition of promising companies with forward-looking technologies and a track-record in smart energy production or distribution.
To manage energy consumption from production to end-user and beyond:
- HEIDI aims for nothing less than to be complete integrated power network with highest standard of convenience.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) will control on-demand production of electric power. Alongside HEIDI will be providing personalized heating and lighting applications based on a specified user behavior.
- Combined renewable energy, smart grid, cross-platform usability and power conscious usage-controlled AI and managed by blockchain technology will take the energy transition a decisive step forward.
SMART POWER = ENERGY OF THE FUTURE
- Without any doubt, energy consumption will increase each year
despite of massive efforts to save energy.
- Resources decline and grid capacity is to most extend limited.
- Political decisions and social changes exacerbate market conditions.
- Users like to have for a more convenient and safer living environment.
- At the same time there is a demand for constant prices for electric power.
The strategy of HEIDI
- Use existing energy resources wise and distribute energy on demand;
- Tracking users’ behavior of the past by Blockchain technology;
- Forecast demand in individualized and more defragmented markets by Artificial Intelligence;
- Producing renewable energy to be relatively independent.
Gathering Big Data en passé from users’ behavior will form a second leg for HEIDI’s business model.
Worldwide market for Smart Home will be USD 108 billions in 2022 with a CAGR of 25%.
European Smart Grid will be USD 30 bn at the same time; worldwide annual revenue will be more than USD 70 bn.
Adding renewable energy, in five years the market for HEIDI will be clearly above USD 180 bn worldwide with CAGR of 4.8% to 27%, depending of sector and region.
E-Mobility has not been taken into account in this calculation but could be added to this SPAC.
INVESTMENT, TARGETED IPO PROCEEDS & ACQUISITION VALUE
Given that other market participants are financially strong, and given that HEIDI has a broad approach, the pre-IPO investment should not be less than USD 15 millions.
Thus, IPO-proceeds are likely to reach USD 250 to 300 millions and enable HEIDI to acquire companies worth USD 700 M to USD 1.1 B in the best-case scenario.
The HEIDI presentation:
SPAC Consultants: Our holistic approach to SPACs
As experienced SPAC consultants or SPAC advisors, we provide our SPAC advisory and project management services to different group of clients related to SPACs.
Our SPAC consulting and project management services are tailor-made for private equity investors who wish to invest in their own SPAC on the pre-IPO stage as so-called SPAC Sponsors, or who prefer to sponsor an existing SPAC project at its pre-IPO stage.
As SPAC consultants, we are designing and structuring SPACs, arranging for S.E.C. approval and listing at Nasdaq or NYSE, organising pre-IPO roadshows, arrange for IPOs and assist in finding acquisition targets as per a SPAC’s acquisition strategy. Our SPAC consultants and advisers are well experienced on all stages and aspects of SPACs.
If you are interested in setting up a SPAC or in participating in an existing SPAC on its pre-IPO stage, we will be happy to arrange an initial Zoom conference to get acquainted, to further elaborate on SPACs and their manifold opportunities, and to discuss with you your SPAC investment and business ideas.
SPAC Consultants is not offering and/or providing investment advisory services in the sense of regulated investment advisory services as per respective EU Directives and their implementation into national law of EU Member States. Instead, SPAC Consultants offers SPAC Project Management services and consults regarding the general principles of US SPACs and their business structuring. Any investment, legal and financial advice that may become necessary for possible sponsors and investors at advanced stages will be provided by the network partners of SPAC Consultants.
- Hong Kong start-up Prenetics to list in the U.S. through $1.7 billion SPAC deal
- CIIG Capital Partners II Inc. (CIIGU) Prices Upsized $250M IPO
- MercadoLibre-Sponsored SPAC Files for $250 Million IPO
- Qell Acquisition Shareholders Approve Lilium SPAC Merger
- Carlyle-backed Packable agrees $1.55 billion SPAC merger