SPAC led by Izhar Shay raises $143m. on Nasdaq
At the end of last week, a new SPAC, Israel Acquisitions Corp., was floated in New York, raising $143 million amid high demand. The cash raised is earmarked for investment in the Israeli technology market.
Shanda Consult has been working with SPACs for many years, and our network of SPAC executives has deep experience in the sector. If you need to learn more about how to successfully use a SPAC structure and perhaps wish to set up your own SPAC, we are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- HUB Cyber Security Announced Expected SPAC Merger and Listing Date
- Jerusalem’s Freightos To Go Public In $500 Million SPAC Merger
- SPAC Onyx I in merger talks with Africa-focused energy transition firm Helios
- Wilbur Ross’s SPAC to Take Biotech Aprinoia Public
- Cleantech Spectaire to merge with SPAC Perception Capital II